General Psychological Associates is seeking part time, experienced and independently licensed mental health clinicians (Ph.D, Psy.D, LICSW, LMHC) to provide outpatient services. All clinicians must have background in treatment of children as well as adults. Must be licensed in the state of Massachusetts and have at least 2 years' experience providing psychotherapy services. This is a fee for service position. We offer qualified candidates competitive reimbursement rates.
General Psychological Associates seeks part time Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialists to provide medication management services to children 6 to 17 years of age.
Specific qualifications include
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited National League of Nursing graduate school
- Current registration by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- Completion of two (2) years of full-time supervised clinical experience in a mental health setting
- Eligible for certification as a Clinical Specialist in psychiatric/mental health nursing by the American Nursing Association
- A licensed Clinical Nurse Specialist as defined by the ANCC Certification Board and Mass Board of Nursing
We are a private behavioral health agency in Andover Massachusetts with 25 clinicians and have been in business since 1985. Extremely flexible hours open 6 days a week. Practice is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Saturday and Sunday hours available upon request. Plenty of parking, beautifully appointed offices with large windows and ample waiting areas.
Please send resume and cover letter by email or fax to Dr. J. Michael Abrams, Director. Fax: 978-475-7620; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: Resumes sent without a supporting cover letter will not be reviewed.